What are my shipping options?
Prynt will deliver your products to the address you provided at the time of your order. The list of countries Prynt ships to is listed below:
|Canada||Italy||New Zealand||United States|
If you choose a country not included in this list, Prynt will not ship your products.
2. Only European countries listed above and the United States are eligible for free ground shipping for orders above $29.99. Residents of Australia, Canada, Korea, New Zealand and Japan should be aware of extra shipping charges due to international delivery.
Ground shipping orders will deliver in 3-7 business days once order is processed.
3. Express shipping is only available to European countries listed above and United States addresses. Expedited shipping is 2-4 business days once your order has been processed.
4. Customers from Australia, Canada, Korea, New Zealand and Japan are responsible for all customs fees, duties, import taxes, special delivery fees administered by your government, and brokerage fees. These are not included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order, and we are unable to estimate those fees for you and are not able to pay those on your behalf.
Please check with your local customs agency for details on estimated costs. Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable, so if you refuse shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
5. Prynt is not responsible for delays caused by carriers that may also delay delivery times. The following may result in delayed shipping or delivery:
- Incorrect shipping address;
- Shipping address that does not match the billing address;
- Carrier’s failure to deliver (e.g. severe weather conditions); or
- Customs clearance procedures.