My Prynts are blank!
Let's try the following step-by-step troubleshoot to help you resolve the issue:
- Unplug your phone from the Prynt Case and completely close down the app.
- Make sure that you have installed the latest Prynt app and operating system for you smartphone. We might even suggest that you restart your phone.
- Reset your Prynt Case by pressing the button next to the USB port (don’t hold it down), and wait for 10 seconds.
- Plug your phone back into the Prynt Case and press the shutter button to make sure that you have a steady green light, then open the Prynt app.
- Try a new Prynt (versus the one that you were trying to print). Please note that since the Case has been reset, it’s likely that the first print will still be blank. It’s okay, just try another Prynt.
Still blank? Contact us and we’ll get to you as soon as we can.