I can't print a photo.
1. Make sure you’re on the most updated version of the app and your iOS operating system.
2. Make sure that your Prynt Case is charged and connected to your phone.
3. Double-check that your adapter is attached to the Prynt Case properly. Press down on the bottom of the adapter with both hands. If there was a click, it means your adapter wasn't attached properly.
If you received one of these errors in the app, click on it to see how to solve it:
- I'm getting a "No Paper" error message, but I have paper!
- I have a paper jam.
- I can't connect my phone to the Prynt Case.
- I'm getting an error message that my printer is cooling.
- Reset my Prynt Case.
- My Prynts are blank!
If all this doesn't work, you might have a defective Prynt Case! Please contact us so we can help you out!